Events in Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton.
- This event has passed.
Hilton Head Island Shrimp Festival
September 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on September 25th for the Hilton Head Island Shrimp Festival! Experience flavors from local Chefs, Breweries, and Vendors in Harbour Town. This family-friendly event will include all-you-can-eat shrimp from local Hilton Head Island chefs, over 12 craft breweries, and other specialty vendors. Kids can enjoy a bounce house, face painting and arts and crafts provided by the Boys and Girls Club.
A portion of proceeds will benefit The South Carolina Seafood Alliance and The Boys and Girls Club of Hilton Head.
Live music from the local band, Groove Town Assault will be performing on the stage underneath the Liberty Oak.
- Sean Carrol- Links, an American Grill
- Michael Pfeiffer- Fraser’s Tavern
- Kevin Keogh- Coast, Oceanfront Dining
- Sam Woodfill- Sea Pines Catering
- Will Khon- LowCo Taco
- Lee Lucier- Local Pie
- Wendell Soborne- FISH Casual Coastal Seafood
- Shawn Ross- Reilley’s Grill and Bar
- Nathan Beriau- Palmetto Bluff
- Danny Hieronymus- Hieronymus Home Cooked Meals
- Chris Cargo- Nectar
- Alan Ford- Poseidon
- Marty- Crazy Crab
- Columbia Craft- Columbia, SC
- Commonhouse Ale Works- North Charleston, SC
- Devil’s Backbone- Roseland, VA
- Estuary- John’s Island, SC
- Hi-Wire- Asheville, NC
- Palmetto Brewing Co.- Charleston, SC
- Samuel Adams- Boston, MA
- Southern Barrel Brewing Co.- Bluffton, SC
- Sycamore Brewing- Charlotte, NC
- Wicked Weed- Asheville, NC
- Wild Leap- Lagrange, GA