Events in Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton.
2022 Page Island Oyster Roast
February 27 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The fourth annual Page Island Oyster Roast, presented by Raymond James, a fundraiser for the Kids in Kayaks Scholarship Fund, an initiative of The Outside Foundation. This family friendly event offers attendees a true Lowcountry experience, including:
– A round trip boat cruise from Harbour Town to the private, remote and pristine Page Island
– An oyster roast and other local fare prepared on-site in authentic Lowcountry fashion
– Live music by a local band
– Silent and live auctions of goods and services donated by local businesses
– Games and activities for kids
All proceeds of this event go directly to the Kids in Kayaks Scholarship Fund. The mission of the Kids in Kayaks program is provide an opportunity for every 7th student in Beaufort County to go kayaking and explore local salt marshes and tidal creeks during a regular school day. Students and their teachers spend half the day kayaking and half participating in dockside, hands-on, environmental science curriculum based activities. Any student who cannot afford the $25 program fee is provided with a scholarship from the Kids in Kayaks Scholarship Fund initiative of The Outside Foundation. Approximately 900 students per year participate in the program.