Events in Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, and Bluffton.
2022 Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival | March 21st – 27th
March 21 @ 5:30 pm - March 27 @ 2:00 pm
MARCH 21-27, 2022
A week of wine and culinary experiences celebrating the world’s top wineries on gorgeous Hilton Head Island!
Join us for one event…or all of them!
- Saturday, March 26, 12 – 3 PM: The Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival Public Tasting (Celebration Park)
- Friday, March 25, 5:30 – 7:30 PM: Grand Tasting (Location Announced Shortly)
- Thursday, March 24, 6:30 – 8:30 PM: Stay Gold: A Lowcountry Wine, Food and Music Experience (Location Announced Shortly)
- Wednesday, March 23, 4-7 PM: Sip and Stroll (The Shops at Sea Pines Center)
- Tuesday, March 22: Stay Tuned For Details
- Monday, March 21: Stay Tuned For Details
- Thursday, March 17, 6:30-8:30 PM: Kick Off at UNCORKED (Courtyard Marriott Rooftop Bar)
Learn about each event below. Please note all attendees must be 21+, no exceptions.
MAIN EVENT – SATURDAY, MARCH 26: HILTON HEAD WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL PUBLIC TASTING | 12:00 – 3:00 PM | CELEBRATION PARK
Tickets: General Admission $65 | VIP $125
Join us for the festival’s largest event as we celebrate our 37th anniversary at Lowcountry Celebration Park across from Coligny Beach. There will be hundreds of wines, spirits and craft beers available for tasting from all over the world.
In addition, see chefs in action at the Sysco Outdoor Gourmet Challenge and enjoy live entertainment among other great experiences.
Don’t forget to bid on award-winning wines at the Silent Auction where the proceeds support the John & Valerie Curry Scholarship Fund that directly impacts our local community.
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Festival Entry
- Complimentary wine, beer and spirit tastings from 12-3 PM
- Access to chef demonstrations
- Live music
- Access to local food vendors selling plates from $5 and up
- Enjoy tons of local craft beer at the Craft Beer Garden
VIP Tickets Include:
- All of the perks listed above, as well as access to the VIP lounge from 11 AM (one hour early!)
- Additional wine tastings
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Limited to 200 Tickets
FRIDAY, MARCH 25: GRAND TASTING | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Tickets: $125 – All Inclusive
This traditional tasting is the festival’s most exclusive celebration, featuring award winning wines, an array of hors d’oeuvres and stunning Hilton Head Island views.
Enjoy a wide variety of truly fantastic wines! Tickets are limited to only 200 guests for an exclusive evening of fine wine and friends.
Mix and mingle with fellow wine enthusiasts as you taste the world’s best wineries, carefully curated for your enjoyment on “America’s #1 Island in the US” as named by Travel & Leisure and Conde Nast.
THURSDAY, MARCH 24: STAY GOLD: A LOWCOUNTRY WINE, FOOD & MUSIC EXPERIENCE | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Tickets: $100 – All Inclusive | Only 200 Tickets Available
Join us for a sunset celebration you won’t soon forget. The festival’s tastiest event features all Double Gold winners (the best of the best) and decadent Lowcountry food pairings.
Indulge every sense as you:
- Taste the flavors of the Lowcountry.
- Smell the notes of award-winning wines.
- Hear live music.
- Feel the breeze off the ocean.
- See the incomparable “Golden Hour” as the sun sets.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23: SIP AND STROLL | 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM | THE SHOPS AT SEA PINES CENTER
Tickets: $49 – All Inclusive | 250 Tickets Available
Gather your friends for an evening of great wine, spirits, craft beer and shopping at The Shops at Sea Pines Center.
Relish the unmatched atmosphere as you peruse a collection of shops that was curated with you in mind – all while sipping on amazing beverages provided by the Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival.
Plus, you’ll enjoy a special pop-up art market where you’ll see the works of several of our favorite local artists and artisans (and meet the artists, too) while being serenaded by several popular local musicians and entertainers.
The Sip & Stroll has been one of the Festival’s most popular events, so grab your tickets before they sell out!
THURSDAY, MARCH 17: UNCORKED (Kick Off Event) 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM | ROOFTOP BAR AT COURTYARD MARRIOTT
Bring a special bottle to share with friends and fellow wine lovers as we kick off the Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival at UNCORKED!
Taste and toast atop the beautiful Courtyard Marriott at the High Tide Rooftop Bar and enjoy scrumptious bites, incredible sunset views, cozy fire pits and excellent company.
Let’s have some fun and share our stories behind why these bottles are special as we taste and toast atop the Courtyard Marriott on their Rooftop Bar. Plus, this gorgeous property is directly across the street from Lowcountry Celebration Park, making it an ideal place to stay throughout HHI Wine & Food Week! Enjoy special rates when you mention you are booking to stay during the festival. Call (843) 802-2180 to book your room.